Monday, July 11, 2022

Surgeon’s Office Called


Today Dr. Feldstein’s office called and we have a telahealth appointment next week on the 21st at 3:45 pm.  When I asked what this call was about the secretary didn’t know. She put me on hold and found out from the nurse that it was to discuss surgery. So there is movement!

Byron reports that coding camp is going well. It is being taught by very bright 18 and 19 year olds. Byron was put in the advanced group. All that prep Byron did with his Dad learning Python together has paid off. Byron seems very proud of himself. 

We had a lovely weekend with my brother and his girlfriend Alessia.  









1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear, I am so sorry to have missed all this newest trouble! I had really hoped that the heart ablation was the last of it.

    But still…
    CONGRATULATIONS on the successful hand tendon surgery! Hand looks better already!

    And, what TWO college class credits in 9th GRADE!? Wow!!! Byron, you are a PHENOM! So impressive!

    So glad to hear camp is going well. What fun, and how useful that skill is! Byron’s got some great teachers in his life.

    And I was just thrilled to see so many happy recent family photos. Great to see everyone enjoying themselves safely and lovingly. What a beautiful family, and what a dapper and debonair young gentleman Byron has become!

    I am sending ALL my hopes and well wishes to Byron and his tireless family for a smooth recovery and/or for stable long-term management with minimum side effects.

    ¡Sí, se puede! Yes, we can! Tous ensemble, ouais!

    ReplyDelete