Monday, November 27, 2017

Better today!

Byron had no fever for most of the day today.  This is great news.  I spoke to the surgeon who said we can just watch and see or start Byron on a low dose of steroids.  Apparently the fevers are caused by inflammation.  The inflammation will go down in time or can be sped along by the steroids.   It looks like today was a good turning point so we will wait on the steroids.  Other than that Byron remains in great spirits.  He even made a new singing video ;)


6 comments:

  1. Hearing Byron sing makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to send along my blessings but could not seem to do it from my phone. Maybe it will work now from the Mac. Great to hear Byron is doing so well. I'm sure the temperature fluctuations will resolve over time. Keep the faith!! -- Shekhar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEyour singing, Byron! Thank you for keeping your many fans happy with these fabulous videos. ❤️🎶

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK that is some of the most seriously awesome singing Byron!!!! You had me dancing in my seat and how do you put together all those huge words in a quick little sentence of a song? AAAamazing !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete