Friday, September 25, 2009

Behind the One Way Glass



Today I got a chance to watch twenty minutes of a session with Byron behind one way glass.  I'm not sure I was supposed to take videos and photos, but I did.  The video is VERY grainy but it shows Byron eating yogurt bites with his right hand and holding the bag with his left hand, holding a sippy cup with two hands and pushing a tub of toys with both hands.




The photos are a bit better.     Here he is eating a tiny yogurt bite with his left hand.  Then he is playing on small drum.  The last two - holding a sippy cup with two hands and holding the yogurt bite bag.




This weekend Byron and I are visiting our friend Juliet while her husband Tim is out of town.   Here is a picture of the little guy at the local playground near Juliet's house.



1 comment: