Thursday, September 17, 2009

Byron and Me

Bob is away on a business trip to California so it’s just Byron and I for the next two days.  I will post more progress videos on the weekend.    We are really in the home stretch now.  On Tuesday of next week Byron gets his cast off.  In many ways I can’t wait.  Of course it will be easier once he can feed himself and play more fully with his toys.  But also the two-hand combination is the most powerful tool Byron can have for school and other important activities.  This is the part of the therapy I am most interested in - teaching Byron to use his left hand as his helper hand.  Now that he is aware it exists and has some range of functional motion, I’m eager to see how he puts it to use.
Byron really likes the park that is within walking distance from Lindsay’s house.  These pictures were taken there this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment